A Natural Pain Reliever for Chronic Problems
Originally studied by NASA, red LED near infrared promotes healing by revving up ATP production for more cellular energy and repair. In addition, Joovv red light therapy boosts circulation and an anti-inflammatory response. Collagen generation is also stimulated for healing. All of these benefits add up to noninvasive, drug-free, side effect free natural pain relief.
Approved by the FDA, the Joovv has proven to be effective for arthritis and joint pain, minor aches and pains, joint stiffness, and wound healing. The red LED near infrared acts as a natural pain reliever for chronic problems such as back, knee, and all-over joint pain. The Joovv effectively treats common sports injuries, including tears and strains.
Joovv or MLS Laser?
How does the Joovv compare to the MLS Laser for pain relief? The Joovv is a great modality for all-over pain relief, while the MLS Laser targets a specific area. Dr. Koth explains the difference as “the Joovv acts like a floodlight and the MLS Laser like a spotlight.” Before choosing any treatment options, Dr. Koth assesses what is appropriate based on each person’s needs and situation.
Joovv Red Light Therapy Technology is Not Just for Pain Relief
While the Joovv has numerous pain relief and anti-aging applications, thousands of peer reviewed medical studies suggest the Joovv technology may:
- speed up sports recovery for less pain and exercise soreness, whether for elite athletes or the weekend warrior
- optimize athletic/workout performance, no matter your fitness level, to improve strength, endurance, speed, and muscle growth
- promote sleep quality and duration
- affect circadian rhythm to treat seasonal depression due to SADs (seasonal affective disorder)
- promote skin health for burns, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, psoriasis, and eczema
- boost testosterone production in men for better sexual drive
- help thyroid regulation for hypothyroidism or thyroiditis
- improve brain function for reaction time, attention, executive function, and memory (studies show promise for Alzheimer’s and dementia)
- assist in stroke recovery
- aid in the healing of bone injuries and treatment of osteoporosis
- prevent vision loss and improve glaucoma outcomes