A Drug-Free, No Side Effect Solution for Managing Pain
MLS Laser Therapy is the future of pain relief. Without the inherent risk of surgery or addiction to pain killers, the MLS Laser offers a safe alternative to managing pain with no side effects. It accelerates your healing process by using a proprietary multi-wave locked system (concentrated light energy) that treats pain and reduces inflammation simultaneously. The MLS Laser produces no heat, which makes it safe to use over metal implants such as hip and shoulder replacements–the only laser on the market to do this.
Does MLS Laser therapy treatment sound too good to be true? It’s not! The MLS Laser boasts an 85% to 90% effectiveness rate in as little as 6 treatments for many patients.
At first, Dr. Koth was skeptical of the claims too until he had a demonstration from an MLS representative. The results were astounding. All of our patients who agreed to try the laser felt either immediate pain relief or relief within just a few hours. Each participant insisted on us acquiring the MLS Laser for our practice. And, of course, we did.
Don’t just believe us. Professional sports teams such as NFL franchises have used this laser for years. The efficacy of laser therapy has well over 3,000 studies in over three decades of research by such prestigious institutions as Harvard University. Laser therapy was cleared by the FDA in 2009.
Truly Amazing Pain Management Results for Many Conditions
How does the MLS Laser accomplish such amazing results? MLS Laser is special. It’s not a cold laser, not a hot laser, but a proprietary patented combination of wavelengths at 808nm and 905nm. These synchronized diodes have different functions: 808nm for inflammation and 905nm for pain relief. In addition to inflammation reduction and an analgesic effect, the MLS Laser increases blood and nutrients to the treated area for faster healing. It also accelerates cellular growth and reproduction. All of these effects result in the rapid outcomes most patients experience.
Common Conditions Treated by MLS Laser Therapy
- Back/Neck/Head – low back pain, degenerative discs disease, nerve impingement, sciatica, acute and chronic neck pain, headaches, arthritis, neuralgia
- Shoulders/Arms – tendinitis, rotator cuff tears, impingement syndrome, shoulder pain and neuritis, tennis/golfer’s elbow, bursitis
- Hip/Knees/Legs – hip pain, joint effusion/swelling, contusion, knee pain, tendinitis, trochanteric bursitis, patellofemoral disorders
- Hands/Wrists – arthritis, wrist and hand pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tendon and scar tissue contractures, rheumatoid arthritis
- Feet/Ankles – plantar fasciitis, diabetic neuropathy, Achilles tendonitis, foot and heel pain, peripheral neuropathy, neuroma, osteoarthritis
- General Diagnoses – fractures, joint pain, degenerative joint conditions, sprains, muscle strains, degenerative arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, wound healing, fibromyalgia, hematoma/bruising, shingles, tendonitis, work and sports injuries, neuromas, repetitive motion injuries, nerve conditions, tingling, long term pain or pain from a recent injury, and much more.
In many cases, patients who had planned surgeries were able to cancel or delay them. When surgery is necessary, the MLS Laser super speeds your post surgical recovery.
Laser Treatment Performed by Dr. Koth
For your privacy, Dr. Koth provides your treatment in our dedicated MLS Laser room. Each visit, Dr. Koth can adjust the parameters of the laser to make sure you get the most effective and efficient results every time.
We’ve found the MLS Laser to be a wonderful addition to the practice, whether used by itself or in conjunction with physical therapy. In fact, our physical therapy patients who have used the laser usually have much quicker outcomes and fewer visits. The MLS Laser amplifies the speed and effectiveness of traditional physical therapy.